Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year

I can't believe it's been so long... We are about a month out from when our little guy should be making his appearance and we are so excited! All the baby gear is set up, the diaper and hospital bags are packed and we are finishing the nursery this week. He is happy in my tummy right now and I love him being there. I am getting a little sad that he won't be in there much longer :( I love feeling him kick and knowing he is safe and warm- I can't wait to see his face and hold him, but still.

Since it's the beginning of the year, I wanted to do this survey (I love them!) It's been a busy year for us- getting married in March and moving to Tampa, finding out I am pregnant in June and then moving to Winter Haven, some wonderful family celebrations, trips to Atlanta and NYC together, Eric opening two new stores, etc. Now we look ahead to the year that we get to meet our son :)

Where did you begin 2009? The Ritz Carlton- dinner and fireworks
What was your status at Valentine's day? Engaged
Were you in school? No
Did you have to go to the hospital? Yes- for dehydration early in the pregnancy and for a tour
Where did you go on vacation? Atlanta, Puerto Rico, Canada, NYC, TN/KY
What did you purchase that was over $500? Camera
Did you get married or Divorced? Married! March 7
Did you know anyone who got married? Yes
Did you know anyone who passed away? No
Did you move anywhere? Yes- Tampa and then Winter Haven
What sporting events did you attend? Magic playoff game
What concerts did you go to? I don't think I went to any...
Where do you live now? Winter Haven, FL
What did you do in 2009 that you thought you'd never do? Got married
What has been your favorite moment? The moment I found out I was pregnant
What's something you learned about yourself? I am learning alot about myself through being married...
Any new additions to your family? All of Eric's family!
What has been your best month? March
What music will you remember 2009 by? Probably the boom boom one by black eyed peas because they seemed to be performing everywhere and I love them!
Any regrets? I have said some things I wish I hadn't
What do you want to change in 2010? Stay more on top of housework- I doubt this is realistic though, as we are about to have a newborn
Overall, how do you rate this year? 9
Other than home, where did you spend most of your time? Prpb. my parents house
Did you change your hairstyle? Yes- I cut it short in June
Get a new job? No
Have a New Year's resolution? Not really
Do anything embarrassing? I'm sure I did...
What was your favorite purchase? new camera
Did you start a new hobby? I kept meaning to learn to knit... never happened
Go snowboarding? No
Are you happy to see 2009 go? I am happy to have a new year and all that it will bring!
Drink Starbucks in 2009? Yes
What are you wishing for in 2010? A healthy baby and a good transition to mommyhood.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to meet little Caelum! Eric was a real kicker also when I was pregnant with him. Love, Mom