Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy One Month to Us!!

We got married! It's a month today... I can't believe I haven't written on here in so long, I haven't written much at all the past two months- but hoping to start again. Anyways, the wedding was amazing- everything we could have asked for- and we had such a great time with all the friends and family who were able to come in for it- so thank you!
After the wedding, we went to the beach for a week, which was amazing. The weather was perfect and it was so nice for Eric to have so much time off of work for us to just be together. We came back to the apartment in Tampa for a night and then were in Jacksonville for two weeks while Eric was working on opening the new restaurant there. I am back in Tampa now, but he is still there during the week. I have been in Orlando some, since being alone in Tampa with no friends is really not fun at all.
I got the apartment all set up and my name changed on everything- so that's good. We also went to Atlanta for a propane convention this past weekend and had a lot of fun.
It still feels a little like playing house, but it's nice to have my best friend around all the time- although I am not sure he knew just how much I talked before living together (: We worked out the closet kinks- it's so tiny! and are looking forward to Eric being back in Tampa for good.
Also, Punkin (cat) and Fenway (dog) have met and are living together. At this point, they don't hang out- but they also don't fight, so that's good. I hope they become best friends soon, though- just because that would be so cute. They are both trying to adjust to the new apartment- and I actually think Punkin is doing better than Fenway. She seems to be liking it and hanging out with us and eating better than in previous moves. Fenway isn't used to so much quite- so I think she is confused and is needing a lot of extra attention. She's been so flexible with me dragging her around everywhere, so I'm proud of her.
We are very excited about Easter- neither of the pets will be dressed up or getting Easter baskets this year... because, apparantly, they don't care about those things. But, we'll be going to church and having family dinner with my parents, etc.
All of the wedding pictures I have gotten from those who were there are in an album and I love looking at them- I do it all the time- and we are waiting on the ones from the photographer, which I am SO excited about. Also, our wedding is going to be in Central Florida Bride, which I can't wait to see! (it comes out in July)
AND, all the thank you cards are done! I did them the week after the wedding and I am very very happy about that.

Here's hoping we get ont he newlywed gameshow. and that I can be a little more patient...

No comments: