Thursday, December 11, 2008

I LOVE days like this... I slept really well last night, which helped today- Fenway is being good, loving and independently satisfied. It rained alot today, which destroyed the poinsettias outside and made getting to lunch a little rough, but is so nice- the weather is cooler and actually feels like December, we met for some wedding planning this morning that was really great and everything feels manageable. I would say under control, but that's never really true- manageable is definitely more accurate. Our plans and planning (for the wedding and for the months thereafter) is all going well and, if they don't happen, I feel good about whatever decisions we will make after that. That w will be able to make them, that we will be fine. And, for someone like me who worries constantly, it's a very good feeling when it all seems ok. When it all is ok- and when the possibility that something won't be ok is always fine. I don't know if that makes sense, but I feel like we are ready for it, that we can handle it. I am SO excited about Christmas, about being with my family and giving everyone their gifts and about my dad's gravy! We are also awaiting the arrival of Eric's brother, Justin and his wife, Julie's baby!! I am not sure if I am an aunt when he is born or when Eric and I get married, either way, I am beyond excited that this little guy will be here and for his parents and to be able to meet him in March!

Here's to knowing this feeling won't last forever, but the facts do...

No comments: