Tuesday, September 9, 2008

An update.

It really seems like so much is going on... and yet, things are getting back to normal (at least a little... whatever that is.) Anyways, Eric and I are just going back and forth to see each other and finish up wedding plans.  Eric will be looking for an apartment in Tallahassee within the next month or two- so that will be really nice. He can totally move in and I can start taking boxes so it's not a huge concern right before the wedding.  That's actually really exciting to me...

My parents had an engagement party for us on Friday night and it was a really good time. So many people had advice about being engaged and getting married... and my cousin said that one of the best parts is seeing all the friends and family that you don't get to see very often and that has been so true.  Eric's dad and Dorothy along with his grandparents were able to come in from Texas and spend a few days, so that was fantastic.  

We'll be sending out save the dates this week, so yours should be there soon (:

Fenway has been acting weird the past two days... just a total shift in her personality- she's been wanting to be alone, walking slowly, hiding, and if she isn't back to normal within the next couple of days, I think I'm going to have to take her to the vet... it started last night and then she was fine for a couple of hours today and now she's back to being "off." So, hopefully nothing isn't seriously wrong. 

Ok, I guess that's about it... 

Here's to the next post being much more interesting.  

2 comments:

Julie said...

Justin and I are very familiar with traveling back and forth to see each other while we were engaged, so we know how un-fun it is. March will be here before you know it! Good thing most of the wedding stuff is taken care of!

Doug and Heike said...

I'm so glad you wrote on our site! First of all, I'm glad someone reads it =), and second, I just found out you're getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! How exciting!
I read your posts and I totally understand those huge waves of emotions. Doug was in Germany for most of our engagement period, and that sucked. It's hard enough to plan a wedding.
I love you!